Welcome to Green Lane Infant School. We hope that your child will enjoy the time they spend with us. This is a lively, happy school with a warm, caring environment, in which children can learn to their full potential. Educational standards are high and the school has been awarded an overall 'good' in the Ofsted Inspection of January 2016.
Green Lane is committed to working with families. We see ourselves working in partnership with parents and would like you to become involved in your child's education. You are welcome to:
* Visit the school
* Attend information meetings and parent's evenings
* Work with us to help your child
* Come to curriculum information sessions
* Come to Friday class assemblies
* Come to special celebration assemblies
* Tell us if you have any worries
* Tell us about the things you are pleased with
From time to time we ask your help in fund raising in support of charities, as part of our programme of caring for others.
We look forward to working with you and your child to help him/her get the best education possible.