Home learning from 28th April 2020
The Life of Florence Nightingale
History - Florence Nightingale Magic Grandad and BBC bitesize
Geography - look at world maps for Scutari and Crimea
Geography - look at the differences in the weather patterns for UK and Turkey
Maths - compare the sizes and order tins in the cupboard
Science- What foods are healthy. Look in your cupboard with mum/dad and decide what to have for a healthy lunch
Home Learning from 21st April 2020
- Art: Andy Goldsworthy art. Try to make something in your garden.
- Maths: jumping in 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10's forwards and backwards. How many slabs are in your garden?
- History: watch magic Grandad Victorians (on YouTube).
- English: talk to parents about the differences today and in the Victorian times.
- DT: can you help your parents bake something?
- Science: think about your lunch. Was it heathy?
A message from Mr. Beck
Hey Hare class!
How are you all doing? I know everything is a bit strange at the minute, but enjoy your time with your family and we will be back at school soon.
I’ve been at home trying to keep busy. I’ve been reading and cooking each day. I have also started the day doing some exercise. At 9am to 9.30am everyday on YouTube, there is a live workout (from the person we watch in school). It reminds me of when we are all doing the exercises in the classroom. If you get a chance to join in sometimes, I will be following the routine, so we will be doing it together!
If you don’t get a chance to do this, then make sure you keep active and move around. You could see how many star jumps/hops/skips you can do in one minute, then try and beat your score.
Take care everyone and look after yourselves and your families.
I miss you all and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.